Saturday, October 30, 2010

Exhibition

Presently, I have an exhibition of my Dog Paintings at the Miles Nadel JCC in downtown Toronto. Here are some new images created for that show.

Chihuly
This boy is a Chinese Crested. Look at the royal stature of this little dog. I put him against this red as it is the consistent accent colour of his human’s interior design choices; and it suits his personality perfectly. Chihuly has no reservations telling you of his likes and dislikes- besides, he’s so darned cute you listen.
















The following two works were painted just for the exhibition and just for fun.








Karma is a big wacky boxer puppy. She was mid gallop when I caught her sneaking a peek at me from the corner of her eye.








Greyhound
What a beautiful graceful dog. Tenney is a rescue. I wanted to mimic the curves and angles of Tenney’s form in the surrounding graphic landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment